April 25, 2012 -
Here are predictions for the order of Thursday’s NFL draft and odds on other draft developments, according to pregame.com
The likelihood of quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III going 1-2 is unbettable because it’s a for-sure, the oddsmakers say.
Player with best odds to be . . .
#1 pick: Andrew Luck (so certain can’t bet on)
#2 pick: Robert Griffin III (so certain can’t bet on)
#3 pick: Matt Kalil
#4 pick: Trent Richardson
#5 pick: Morris Claiborne
#6 pick: Justin Blackmon
#7 pick: Melvin Ingram
#8 pick: Ryan Tannehill
#9 pick: Fletcher Cox
#10 pick: Riley Reiff
Draft odds . . .
- 20% chance of FOUR or more QBs taken in the first round.
- 23% chance Minnesota Vikings will trade #3 pick.
- 32% chance THREE or more LSU players taken in the first round.
- 45% chance Mike Adams will be drafted in the first round.
- 46% chance SIX or more linebackers will be taken in the first round.
- 50% chance Ryan Tannehill will be the 8th pick in the draft.
- 62% Brandon Weeden will be drafted #37 or later.
- 68% chance only ONE running back taken in the first round.
- 72% chance of FIVE or more Alabama players taken in the first round.
Odds provided by pregame.com
Image credit: Idea go