Save your appetite. The Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival is being held through Sunday across the four Caesars Entertainment resorts—Caesars’, Bally’s, Harrah’s and Showboat.
This epicurean festival is a collection of 30 events, such as cooking demonstrations, wine and spirits seminars, book signings and casual tastings, from Thursday through Sunday,
Among the highlights are appearances and demonstrations by television cooking personalities with a lineup that includes…
- Southern food specialist Paula Deen
- Andrew “Bizarre Foods” Zimmern
- Buddy “The Cake Boss” Valastro
- Nadia G of Bitchin’ Kitchen
- Robert “Dinner: Impossible” Irvine
- Anne Burrell
- Tyler Florence
A sample of the events being held are …
- “Dinner: Impossible” with Robert Irvine at Bally’s $85, and a cheesesteak tasting at Showboat $65 on Friday, July 27.
- A Bizarre Brunch with Zimmern at Caesars $85 and a cooking class with Nadia G. at Harrah’s $149 on Saturday, July 28.
- And a Gospel Brunch with Paula Deen at Showboat $60, and a coffee and pastry tasting at Caesars $40 on Sunday.
There’s much more including a crab fest at Harry’s Oyster Bar at Bally’s, an Italian market showcase, beer tastings, wine tastings and a cigar and whiskey gala. Click here for the complete list.
Tickets for the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival are on sale and can be purchased online at www.acfoodandwine.com, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-736-1420.
Photo: Paul Deen, Nadia G., Robert Irvine, Andrew Zimmern, Anne Burrell