Quick Take on the Valley Forge Resort Casino
How To Get In The Casino
- * Guests of the property (21 or older) who are attending a convention, meeting or a private function are granted access to the casino floor. As we mentioned, there is a nearby convention facility and a Radisson hotel.
- * Guests who spend a minimum of $10 in one of the casino-resort’s dining, nightlife or retail outlets are granted access to the casino floor.
- * Individuals who purchase one of the casino-resort’s memberships receive access to the casino floor for themselves and a guest for the term of the membership.
The Vital Statistics
- 50 table games
- 600 slots
Pacific Prime. The resort’s upscale dining room with steaks and fish. Opens late April-early May.
Viviano. Rustic Italian cuisine. Opens late April-early May.
Valley Tavern. Beer and pub grub. Open.
Nosh Deli. Big-portion deli fare. Open.
Asianoodle. Micro-restaurant just off the casino floor with noodle soups, dim sum, sushi and wok dishes. March 31.
Italian Market. Casual café-style with salads and pasta dishes, pizza, stromboli, fresh focaccia. March 31.
American Grill. Burgers, cheese steaks, hot dogs, fries and a variety of domestic draft beers. March 31.
- Seven the Nightclub. March 30.
- Cameo Lounge. Open late-April-early May.
- Center Bar. March 31.
Photo: Valley Girls will serve cocktails in the nightclub Seven and on the casino floor. Chelsea Venezia, of Norristown, (left) and Becky Meta, of Manayunk, (right).