December 29, 2011 -
The Tropicana and The Quarter may have the most extensive options in Atlantic City for bringing in the New Year. Here are a few but check out www.tropicana.net.
Entertainment. Gladys Knight will perform beginning 9:30 p.m., in the Tropicana Showroom. Tickets range from $50 to $100 and are available through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com or via phone at 800-736-1420, or at the Tropicana Box Office.
Dining. On New Year’s Eve, two Tropicana restaurants will offer decadent four-course gourmet dinners with a champagne toast for just $95 per person, 9 p.m. seating.
- Il Verdi — Select from signature dishes including Bruschetta di Granchio Jumbo Lump Cocktail, Antipasto, Veal Chop Mushroom Marsala Demi, Truffle Risotto and Amaretto Cheesecake. For a complete menu,or to make your reservation, call 800-345-8767.
- FIN: A Seafood Experience — Choose from a sampling of your favorites including Colossal Shrimp Cocktail, Cape May Clam Chowder, Chilean Sea Bass Francaise, Dauphinoise Potato and Chocolate Jubilation. For a full listing of selections, or to reserve your table this New Year’s Eve, call 800-345-8767.
Room Package. When you book your New Year’s Eve Room & Party package, the celebration doesn’t have to end until well into New Year’s Day. For $999, you get:
- Two Nights Stay Friday, Dec. 30 & Saturday, Dec. 31 (Double Occupancy/2 night stay minimum)
- Admission for (2) to Grand Exhibition Center 2012 NYE Party on Dec. 31.
- Admission for (2) to New Year’s Day Brunch on Jan. 1.
- $20 EZ Promo Slot Dollars
- Bottle of Champagne
- Health Club Access for (2)
To reserve your New Year’s Eve overnight package call 800-345-8767 to reserve and refer to the “TNYE” promo code
New Year’s Eve Party Package. For only $350, you and a guest will receive a gourmet dinner, enjoy a live band, open bar and party favors.
Call 800-345-8767 and mention NYEB party code.*
*Must be 21. Reservations and Credit Card are required.
The Quarter. Many restaurants and nightlife options in The Quarter for New Year’s Eve. The Quarter will have over ten parties and high-energy festivities, so you’re certain to find just the right vibe for your New Year’s Eve celebration.
For Something Different. For a more unusual New Year’s Eve experience at Tropicana, guests can head to Providence Club. This popular Atlantic City party venue is featuring a wild and acrobatic night-long party that includes:
* A sexy Human Ball Drop at the stroke of midnight, plus a massive balloon and confetti drop
* Performances by the stars of Atlantic City’s critically-acclaimed “The Accused Show”
* Appearances by world-class pole performer Colleen Piquette and Contortionist Rebecca Star
* Music by Heavy Hitter DJ Big Ben
Regular packages include a five-hour open bar and are available for $149. V.I.P. deals can also be purchased for $198. Doors open at 9:00 p.m. For more information or to win FREE tickets, visit www.acballdrop.com.